Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;

in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, May 23, 2011

For Grandmom...







My Grammom had passed away, last Friday, May 13, 2011. She was a amazing woman who truly believed in herself and in everyone around her. I wasn't too close to her but she still had an impact on my life. Grammom taught me that you can be anyone you want to be and no one can stop you. She never gave up in her life. She also taught me that God has a plan for every person on this earth. God makes no mistakes.





She was a very strong Christian, which I absolutely love knowing! She went to church every Sunday and was very close to the Lord.  Her favorite verse was Jeremiah 33:3, "Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know."






She also adored  going to Ocean City, NJ every summer! :D (As do i!)







My Grammom was a great inspiration for me. She is now in the most outstanding place she could ever be in, Heaven! Now she is pain free and is praising the Lord with all her brothers and sisters. I am so grateful for my Grandmother. I love my her so much and I can't wait to meet up with her in heaven! :) 












1 comment:

  1. Sarah,

    Great blog. I'm glad you started one. I like the layout. Did you take those photographs? They look professional.

    I miss Grandmom.

    Thanks,
    DCD

    ReplyDelete