Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;

in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, September 17, 2011

Being a Freshman!

So the first two weeks of high school were absolutely amazing. High school is SO MUCH better than middle school! Here's why:
  • There is so much more freedom and now there is no walking in perfect, straight lines while following an annoying teacher.
  • In choir there are actually deep guy voices instead of having all alto and soprano little kids and the choir actually sounds great!
  • My volleyball team is beast with an amazing coach but that was in middle school too.
  • I'm in high school with my brother! :DD
  • I get to hang out with the older classes more now.
  • The school got an awesome new principal that I love!
  • There is a high school bible study that I am now apart of, which is really fun and they have good food! xD
And these are just some of the reasons that i love high school so much! The only downside is that there has been a lot of drama that I'm trying to stay out of but trying to help resolve which is quite hard to do I must say! Oh and my one best friends is still in middle school so I never get to see her...D:

So my hopes are that this school year will keep getting better and better. I don't feel like freshmeat yet! xD

P.S. The reason my post doesn't have any pictures and why I haven't posted lately is because my camera broke and I am in need of a new one! Sorry about that, I know blogs are much more interesting with pictures. Hopefully I will get one soon! 




2 comments:

  1. Sara,

    Great to see a post. Can't believe you like high school! It was rough for me.

    Did your camera break because you let Jacob's girlfriend hold it?

    Your cousin,
    DCD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha!!! That would be a nice excuse for getting a new one!

    ReplyDelete