Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;

in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

Proverbs 3:5-6


Sunday, May 22, 2011

Me, Myself, and I

A little bit about myself...

I am a 14 year old Christian girl. I go to Conestoga Christian School and will soon be attending high school which am really excited about! I am also the youngest in my family with three older brothers who have really inspired me. Jacob has gotten me through a lot in the past years. We used to be enemies when we were little kiddies but now it is totally opposite, at least for me it is! He has given me quite a lot of good advice on living life.

I absolutely adore dancing, singing, taking pictures, and hanging out with friends. I have been dancing for 9 years now and I don't plan on stopping. I am on DM dance machine and next year I will be a full member! Dancing is my most favorite thing to do and could not imagine my life without it! I have been doing a lot of singing lately. I competed in the ACSI festival which was a really great experience.I also joined vocal ensemble for the first time and I hope to be in IHL next year. I started taking vocal lessons and I'm also participating in my youth group worship team. Taking pictures is pretty much self explanatory. I don't have any special camera or anything I just enjoy being able to be creative with how i take the photographs. Friends mean so much to me and I don't know how I would live without them. I try so hard to be a good loyal friend. I feel as though I would be ridiculously lost without my friends.

That is just a little bit about me! Hope you enjoyed my first post! :D

1 comment: